Once the grounds and social meeting venue for officers of plantation company, Bookers and subsequently transferred into the hands of the Guyana Sugar Corporation Herdmanston continued as the venue for hosting Guysuco Board meetings and social events and visitors of both the company and the state.
Herdmanston Lodge brings a whole new feel to the historic richness of the compound and we cater to the complete comfort and feel of our guests. Herdmanston offers –
- Self-catering spacious and comfortable rooms
- Free WiFi
- Our vast gardens with the interesting flora and fauna of Georgetown to be enjoyed. Guests can unwind in the garden, request a relaxing massage session from our Herdmanston Serenity package
- Connections with tour operators to absorb Georgetown and its fascinating structures and nooks. The activities of the city centre are just 3 km away. Visit the St. George’s Cathedral, The Walter Roth Museum of our indigenous peoples, Guyanese art and craft at the Hibiscus Plaza and many more.
- Free parking
- 24hr Security
- Acceptance of credit cards
Rooms at Herdmanston have either bamboo or tropical hardwood floors and are
- Fitted with stylish furnishing
- All with air conditioning and many offer a balcony or the opportunity for the kiss of the Atlantic winds.
- Private and warm bathrooms
- Spacious writing desks
- Room safes
- Mini Bar
Choose from our
- Standard Room – $105
- Executive Queen Room – $115
- Executive Queen (Balcony) – $125
- Executive King $135
- Executive Suite- $145
- Junior Suite -$135
All rooms are inclusive of Continental breakfast.
Herdmanston Lodge Hotel’s restaurant has breakfast to be savoured with lunch and dinner to be enjoyed. Fresh local fruits and juices and the interesting intertwining of our vegetables, spices and seasonings are a definite delights and we love sharing it with our visitors.
Herdmanston Lodge Events will arrange for our guests and clients form corporate meetings, Birthday parties, Weddings, Baptism, bridal/baby showers, private dinners all within our Ogle Room, Flamboyant Garden or private lounges.
65 Anira & Peter Rose Streets, Queenstown, Georgetown, Guyana. Tel : +592 – 225 0808. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.